The 9101 celebrates the 40th Anniversary of one of Tony Gross’ favourite frames – the 0101. The original 0101 was named after ‘Room 101’ in George Orwell’s Big Brother, where one’s greatest fears would be kept. Tony wore the archived 0101 frame in Crystal, throughout the '80s, during his frequent trips to New York and London’s elite clubs, becoming his signature look; alternating between the sun and optical versions. The exclusive 9101 LE is limited to just 101 units globally, each uniquely numbered to identify its uniqueness.
This frame's number is 52 out of 101.
- Handmade in Italy
- Bullion functional rivets
- Groove core wire
- Tailored high-line temple
- Akulon lined screws with 5-barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Foil Logo inside right temple
- ZEISS Sunlens AdaptiveSun Solutions
Temple length — 150 mm
Lens width — 53 mm
Nose bridge length — 22 mm