The LEMTOSH Legacy continues, in color! Shop the MOSCOT Monochrome collection featuring new color-coordinating shades.
MOSCOT is a five generation family-owned New York City heritage eyewear brand with over 100 years of optical expertise. The LEMTOSH stands the test of time with its iconic design and continues to uphold a legacy of its own. This rounder classic has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals, artistes, and auteurs.
- Each CUSTOM MADE TINT™ is tinted by hand and may vary slightly from the image
- Handmade using acetate
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Temple length — 145 mm
Lens width — 46 mm
Nose bridge length — 24 mm